Is it healthy to eat right before you sleep?
Breakfast is important because you’re breaking the fast that you’ve undergone during your sleep, so would it be better to eat something before you sleep?
and do is it necessarily fat for you to eat right before you sleep? i mean, considering you’d intake the same amount of calories anyhow.
Answer by Dennis
The general rule of thumb is not to eat before you sleep. When you eat, your digestive system turns on and this can make for restless sleep. Also, your body tend to store food it digests while you sleep as fat regardless of the number of calories you consumed during the day.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Incoming search terms
- Eat Right For a Good Nights Sleep
- Eating Right Can Help You to Sleep Better
- E3 2010 Coverage – Twisted Metal Interview w/ Scott Campbell (Eat Sleep Play)
- What is a healthy recipe for cooking a fillet of fish?
- Healthy Food for a Good Night?s Sleep!