How do I eat healthy when my boyfriend does not?
I’m really trying to not eat a lot of processed, junk food in an effort to not only feel better but also to lose about 10 pounds. However, my boyfriend isn’t really into the healthy food craze and eats a lot of junk food and works at a pizza place (so of course that doesn’t help). We both go to the gym together on a regular basis and are both aware of each other’s fitness goals. However, both of our eating habits are very different and when I am around him I eat the same foods he does. We don’t live together so it is hard to fix healthy meals together; often times he just wants to grab fast food on the go and with few “healthy” choices, it is really hard to stay on track. How do I make healthy eating a part of both of our lives, or how do I avoid temptation when I am around him and his junk food?
Answer by Mr. Wizard
You have will power to live healthy. Your boyfriend, to date, has NO will power to live healthy. Why over analyze this? Opposites attract, now do they?
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms
- How do I eat healthy if my parents insist that I eat junk food?
- Q&A: What are some recipes for healthy food?
- how do i get my boyfriend to eat right and start an exercise routine he’ll like?
- Q&A: How can i eat healthy when im surrounded by junk food?
- How Can Somebody Be A Good Friend And Tell Somebody To Eat Right?