Is going on a diet effective when you eat right, but dont excersize any more than 15 mins a day?
I walk about 15 mins a day, from the bus to my house.
And I eat right.
Am I going to lose weight with this?
Answer by sports fanatic
well its simple. if you burn more calories than you eat then you are going to lose weight. so it depends on how many calories you burn a day and how many you consume.
What do you think? Answer below!
Incoming search terms
- How do I eat healthy and excersize without losing more weight?
- Should I let my dog eat right after giving her the prescribed Reglan?
- If i eat right and work out everyday can i get to 190lbs by the summer if i currently weigh 245?
- Does anyone have a healthy recipe that includes prune juice?
- How do i eat right tastier foods?