What are six good and healthy meals to eat a day?
Trying to lose weight. I go to the gym 3 times a week and work out for 2 hours each day. But I’m trying to eat healthy. Any suggestions on small meals I can eat. My personal trainer told me it is good to eat 6 small meals a day.
Answer by Squamiger
I’m by no means a proffesional, but I take health and fitness very seriously. What your trainer told you is spot on. Each of your 6 meals should have around 400-600 calories depending on your goals. Some people even eat 7-8 meals. Personally I do 5-6, with 3 hours or so between meals. Anywho, now to answer your question. I am on the move a lot, so I try to make meals that are easily brought with me to work, such as; Dry oats and raisins, Soy nuts, Hardboiled eggs, a lot of bland bland stuff lol. You get used to it tho :P Like a sample breakfast for me is two eggs, a half cup of oats, quarter cup raisins, and a scoop of whey protein. Hope this helps! Some stuff my friends do is cottage cheese, boneless skinless chicken breasts, whole wheat tortillas, and the list goes on. Good luck!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Examples of good healthy meals to eat throughout the day?
- Does anyone know a healthy recipe for rice pudding that tastes good?
- Healthy meals for students and other busy people: 6-pack abs and gain muscle with good nutrition
- What is a good healthy recipe book?
- I’m broke but want to eat healthy meals – good recipes?