What healthy food do I eat to make myself more energetic?
I dont’ have a tiring job, I don’t do anything tiring at home, I exercise regularly (yoga 3-4 times a week), I eat a semi vegetarian diet (mostly broccoli, mushrooms, noodles, fish and eggs). But for some reason, even if I sleep for 10+ hours, I still feel tired.
What type of vitamins am I missing? What foods contain these vitamins?
- I Love to Live – Five Reasons for Me to Make Healthy Food Choices
- How to Make Healthy Food Substitutions
- How to Eat Right and Have Healthy Food Delivery
- How can I make healthy food taste as good or better than junk food using pre-bought snacks and recipes?
- How can I make healthy and easy food?